Sunday, October 12, 2008

Do Like the Romans Do!

Today the weather was surprisingly nice in Manchester! It was sunny! I celebrated it and went to a near by park and just sat and read a book and took pictures of who passed and my surroundings. It was lovely, it felt like fall for the first time since I've been here. I've found that I miss the fall and the changing leaves and the cider drinking that one finds in Vermont. The only cider they have here is hard cider. Not a big fan I must say.

This past weekend was very nice, went and shot for the Nikon shoot around Manchester and had quite good luck surprisingly. I have found it hard to back into the state of being injured, its hard to have a creative mind. Alas, the outcome as been quite good I feel. I will post pictures later.

Livia in response to your comment I met someone who met someone who met Alan Rickman! wooooo. But if I happen to see him I shall give him my regards:)

I got the amazing opprotunity to go and see a show at a local theatre called the Palace and I saw Cabaret. This was quite exciting because Johnson did that show last year. It was really fun to identify the differences in the two shows.


















This following weekend I will head to Rome, Italy. I cannot wait to go to the famous sites that are there to see and take a million pictures of everything. I want everyone to drink lots of hot cider and donuts for me. I love and miss you all.

love

1 comment:

Doctor Tom said...

Those of us stuck at home are having great vicarious pleasure at your peripatetic photographic perambulations! Fall is falling apace here in Vermont, most of our leaves are fallen, and it's getting chilly. Will is in New Orleans, and we think is having fun (his modus operandi is "incommunicado"...) Cheers, from Tom and Robin