Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween from Manch

Happy Halloween!!!!! I know it's not until tomorrow but, I'm heading to the Lake District tomorrow to lake Windermere. It's supposedly really pretty! I'm very excited to be in the country and out of the city. I'm being a duck for halloween this year. Inspired by my bright yellow raincoat that I wear often because it rains daily.
The past couple weeks have been jam packed with a lot of social events. I recently experienced a Roller Disco, which is where you put on roller skates and skate in a circle to techno. However, at this disco there's a bar. a little bit more dangerous this way. No one was badly injured in this endever.













Last night I started Halloween a day early and helped celebrate my friend Tasha's 20th birthday. Where she hosted a Halloween party. It was some of the best costumes I've seen in a long time. Not as inappropriate as normal. We hung out there listening to music and dancing and of course taking LOTs of pictures.














I will post pictures of this weekend on monday! Have a great and safe Halloween:)
love to you all

1 comment:

Doctor Tom said...

Glad to see you're WORKING so DILIGENTLY.... sorry college seems like NO FUN AT ALL... it must be a drag to be around such SERIOUS looking STUDENTS all the time!!