Thursday, September 25, 2008

More pictures

Hello all so I'm going to do my best to put up an array of pictures concering what i've done thus far. First of all is the theme park called Alton towers, which was the most amazing theme park I've ever been too. the pictures will speak for themselves I think.








This ride was called the oblivion, and its a ride were you free fall. It was crazy scary, but super fun. I have a video of this, which I will show you all at a later date.















This is a castle called the Towers. It was hard to find
a history of this but they were working on the inside
to make it into a haunted house type of deal. it's going to be amazing.













These are my friends that I met while at this orientation, we had quite a day of exploring this site.

















We were looking for some more rides and
came across all of these beautiful parks. The next
couple of pictures are of those.













































No comments: